Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Three Days to Pumpkin Portraits!

I am so excited for Pumpkin Portraits this Saturday! I'm in a fall kind of mood - even though the weather isn't playing along with me. I put on jeans and a thin long sleeve shirt this week and then...I went outside. I guess good ole' Florida isn't ready to cool down just yet, but only a few more weeks and we should start seeing some nice cool weather. I've got my fingers crossed anyway. :)

Back to the Pumpkin Portraits...There are still some spots available, so if you've been thinking about it, make sure to sign up for a time. I promise you won't regret it. Here are some sample images of the props.


My reluctant assistant did offer me a few smiles tonight. I told him I wanted to see how the old fence looked. Pretty cool, huh? I can't wait to put it all together - the haybales, corn stalks, pumpkins, old crates and some CUTE kids.


If you're still looking/thinking about clothes, you may want to stop by some local consignment shops. I went to Snappy Turtle today and found some great dress shirts for Carter that had never been worn. Another local shop is Pitter Patter. It's a little farther away for me or I would go there more often.


Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday!

No comments: