Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween Exercise

To say that my son likes candy is a huge understatement. He L-♥-V-E-S it. So Halloween is hands-down one of all-time favorite holidays. But doesn't every major holiday come with candy these days???
Here he is in his squad car that I made for him. He thought it was really cool for about 5 minutes...until he figured out it would hamper his ability to rip through the neighborhood at blazing speeds. Fortunately, I had already seen that coming, so I got my couple of shots and then it came off.


I was going to use reflectors for the lights, but I couldn't find any at the Dollar Store, so I ended up with these LED lights. I envisioned him being able to benefit from the lights once it got dark. :)




There he goes! I sense that I took some similar pictures last Halloween too.




There he goes again...leaving his friends in the dust. You can't beat that smile though. :)


Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments: