Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Love Fedex!

I just got the most wonderful package from FedEx this morning. Print Wraps from my lab! I have to get some of these for myself! A less expensive alternative to Gallery Wraps, they are a contemporary way of displaying your images. Here are some samples:



A nice view of the wrapped edge.



The back has holes for hanging. The wrap is ready to hang when you get it! No worrying about frames.



Sorry that this one is blown out a little. 




I printed these on Metallic Paper and had matte lamination added. You can also get gloss lamination. I'm a matte kind of girl, but the gloss would only add to the depth and sparkle of the metallic paper. Well worth the little extra it costs.



I printed out these samples of my work to display at the Buddy Walk that will be held at Hunsader Farms on Saturday, October 23rd. I got involved with the Buddy Walk because my dear friend April and her husband have a little boy with Down syndrome. The Buddy Walk is a super fundraiser for families with children who have Down syndrome. Last year was the first year they set up a booth to offer free pictures to the participants and we'll be doing it again this year. Stop by and say HI if you're out at Hunsader Farms for their Fall Festival on the 23rd!

No comments: