Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cutest Bunnies Ever

This little dude (at least I think it was a dude!) almost ended up becoming a part of our family he was so cute! It's so easy to get attached to these soft, little, nose twitching sweetie pies. :) This particular bunny was especially good. Very calm and well-behaved during the sessions.

Just so cute. ♥

I caught this shot between sessions. I seriously wondered what they were saying to each other.
Probably something like, " Do you want to get out of here as bad as I do? That last kid was a screecher!
I'm so pooped!"

If you feel so inclined to purchase these bunnies, you can find them at the Petland store on Fruitville Road next door to Target. They have lots of staff on hand to help you out with any questions you may have. They also have tons of puppies too. And they totally let the puppies come out and play with you.
How fun is that?!

No comments: