Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Just a few images of my son helping me test out the new backdrop set up. Poor kid was home all week from school with an ear ache and now pink eye and I make him take pictures. :) He would waffle back and forth - "Let's take my picture now. No, let's not take my picture now."




This is the infamous Carter "jump" When he gets excited about something he has this habit of jumping up and down. It is the cutest thing and I'm so happy that I captured it. I've been trying to get it "on film" as they say for a while now. His hands are blurred, but that shows that he's jumping and this is so him. I love it. Who knows how much longer he'll continue this little ritual, so it's important for me to catch it while I can.


This is what we call "Monkey Lip Kisses" on my side of the family. :)

I'm not really sure what this is. He may be a photographer's kid, but I still get stuff like this. Most likely he'd had enough - which is about 5 minutes worth. LOL.


Love this boy. ♥

No comments: