Saturday, October 18, 2008

Too stinkin' cute!

Our good friends and their little girl just came down for a visit. She is just so cute I can't stand it! I kept saying that the whole time they were here. She was soooo good about letting us dress her up in clothes that were way too hot for the 90 degrees that it still is outside. We had fans going to keep her and us cool. The images I got were so worth the sweat though!





This outfit is from The Children's Place. Too stinkin' cute! :)



She absolutely loves Elmo right now. Every time she sees him she starts to make these hysterical faces. Cracks me up every time I see it.

1 comment:

mama j said...

HOW PRECIOUS! Love the scrunchie nose look! She's gorgeous! And, yes, cute outfit--girls clothes are so much BETTER than boys! LOL!

Tell K. thanks for the call--we were out of town in Englewood all weekend. Let's plan ahead, for a couple of weekends in advance, b/c our weekends tend to be SO busy! Going to Hunsader's this Sat, if all goes as planned--maybe meet up there? Supercross Motorcycle stunts....wooohoooo!!! Come find me sometime this week.