Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Cuties

I had some seriously cute kids in yesterday for their Pumpkin Portraits. Just see for yourself...

I love this one even though I know the look was a "do we have to do more of this?" kind of look. LOL.


How cute is this little guy? He was so smiley. Mama must be doing a good job. Sweet boy. :>)


These two are growing up so fast! Beautiful. And I want one of those Oilily skirts!


Thanks for the great pose idea Amy. How handsome does he look?!?


A sweet brother and sister. He was so good to her.


This look is priceless. She wasn't going for the hay, the pumpkins, nothing. Not until mom and her friend started doing "Ring Around the Rosie." LOL. The things we do to get our children to smile!


This little girl was on the move. I'm glad I was able to capture this cute look.


Four months old and she sat up so well! Of course, mom was right by her side and grandma got her to smile so nicely. She loves her grandma - you can tell.


This little guy will be a heartbreaker. He is just so handsome. Another smiley guy.


Love the red hair! Of course I'm partial... He had these huge smiles. It was so hard to pick my favorite.


And last, but not least, my little cutie pie. :>)


Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: